Epoxy Board Product Description
Epoxy Board resin is a linear or branched low-molecular polymer with epoxy groups at both ends of its molecule and aryl, alkyl, hydroxyl and ether bonds on the main chain of the molecule. Epoxy and hydroxyl groups are reactive functional groups and can provide good connectivity. The ether linkage can provide good chemical resistance, the aryl group can provide good high temperature resistance and rigidity, and the methyl group can provide good flexibility. Epoxy board, also known as epoxy fiberglass board, is made by bonding epoxy resin and then heating and pressurizing.
Epoxy Board has high mechanical properties in a medium temperature environment, stable electrical properties in a high temperature environment, and good moisture resistance and heat resistance. In addition, it contains active epoxy groups, which form insoluble and insoluble characteristics after cross-linking reaction with various curing agents. Epoxy Board fiber is made by heating and pressurizing the resin. The cost of light rags per kilogram is about two yuan, and the cost of epoxy resin is even higher. Therefore, the epoxy glass fiber board with low price Quality cannot be guaranteed.
|Brand： Langfang Bonai||width ：1020（mm）; Support customization|
|length: 2020 (mm); Support customization||thickness ：|
0.5-50（mm） Support customization
|Color： yellow, Support customization||Curvature: Support customization|
Epoxy board application characteristics
The characteristics of Epoxy Board are as follows:
1. Various forms. A wide variety of resins, curing agents, and modifier systems are available to suit virtually every application’s form requirements, ranging from very low viscosities to high melting point solids.
2. Easy to cure. Using a variety of curing agents, epoxy resin systems can be cured in the temperature range of 0 to 180 °C.
3. Strong adhesion. The existence of polar hydroxyl and ether bonds inherent in the molecular chain of epoxy resin makes it have high adhesion to various substances. Epoxy resins have low shrinkage when cured and generate little internal stress, which also contributes to improved adhesion strength.
4. Low shrinkage. The reaction of the epoxy resin and the curing agent used is carried out by direct addition reaction or ring-opening polymerization of epoxy groups in the resin molecule, without the release of water or other volatile by-products. They show very low shrinkage (less than 2%) during curing compared to unsaturated polyester resins and phenolic resins.
5. Mechanical properties. The cured epoxy resin system has excellent mechanical properties.
6. Electrical properties. The cured epoxy resin system is an excellent insulating material with high dielectric properties, surface leakage resistance and arc resistance.
7. Chemical stability. Generally, cured epoxy resin systems have excellent alkali, acid and solvent resistance. Like other properties of cured epoxy systems, chemical stability also depends on the selected resin and curing agent. Appropriate selection of epoxy resin and curing agent can make it have special chemical stability.
8. Dimensional stability. The combination of many of the above properties gives epoxy resin systems outstanding dimensional stability and durability.
9, resistant to mildew. Cured epoxy systems are resistant to most molds and can be used in harsh tropical conditions.
10. Epoxy board (FR-4) features: high mechanical properties and dielectric properties, good heat resistance and moisture resistance, and good machinability.
Epoxy Board is suitable for products with high performance electronic insulation requirements such as FPC reinforcement board, PCB drill pad, glass fiber meson, potentiometer carbon film printed glass fiber board, precision star gear (wafer grinding), precision test board, electrical (electrical (electrical) ) Equipment insulation brackets, diaphragms, insulation pads, transformer insulation boards, motor insulation, abrasives, electronic switch insulation boards, etc.
Langfang Bonai EP Tech co.Ltd was established in 2008 years,it covers 15,000 square meter.The main production of fiberglass as raw material products,investment 12 million, we have 76 employees, including thee R&D engineer.We have two frp sheet production lines,three pvc antique tile production lines,two pc sheet production lines,annual output value of 80 million RMB. Our company has cooperated with Germany and Japan institute of Technology since 2010 years. and have proudly become their important science- research partner.Our main products FRP sheet,Synthetic resin tile and Polycarbonate sheet.We exported it more than 40 counries.Welcome to visit our company.
“customer satisfaction is our eternal pursuit”, the high quality plate, perfect after-sales service, to early for customers, providing high quality plate and perfect after-sales service for three basic starting point, the customer satisfaction as bonai FRP eternal obligations